The role of the brand activation specialist
The Brand Activation Specialist cooperates closely with Business Development and Management in order to develop and implement a successful marketing strategy for BOARD MEETING’s products. The Brand Activation Specialist knowledge on how to drive product adoption combined with communication skills and analytical abilities contributes to shaping how new and existing business grow. Using influencing and relationship-building skills, a Brand Activation Specialist provides top-caliber client service, research and market analysis, anticipating how decisions are made, persistently exploring and uncovering the business needs of BOARD MEETING’s key clients and understanding how our range of product offerings can grow their business. The Brand Activation Specialist builds content (text, pictures, info graphics, videos) and engaging experiences that will evangelize new and existing customers on BOARD MEETING’s product offerings and brand.
Key responsabilities & scope for decision making
- Manage Product communication across the organization including creating excitement around new product/feature launches, channeling product feedback and managing issue resolution.
- Represent BOARD MEETING Brand proposition externally and internally. Evangelize customers, partners and participate at conferences.
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop, leverage and deploy regional and local Brand solutions to upscale sales teams to approach clients with multi-faceted media propositions.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop BOARD MEETING’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Run BOARD MEETING’s presence on social networks and manage BOARD MEETING’s newsletters.
- Attend, present on and man the booths on industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales.
Other skills and qualifications
Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Marketing Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Goals, Professionalism, good skills with Adobe Photoshop, Paint.NET, video editing software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)